Nice Christmas Gift for someone - Senna's NSX

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Realise this is a cycling site and we're all into drinking Green Tea etc. However thought this was quite interesting from elsewhere, one of Senna's Honda NSX is up for grabs > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ayrton-Sennas ... 1088014523? . Only £110K, probably raced and rallied too...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
dog%20drool.jpg

I am not surprised the connection adds 80k to the price, but if it was my money I would buy a lovely picture of Senna to go with an NSX he didn't 'own'. Great cars.

Love the notes on the advert, "id love to say it has never been raced or thrashed, but he is seen wheelspinning it on video" lol!

On a vaguely relevant note - My old boss bought the silver Audi R8 which was tested by and featured in Top Gear (OY07 MHL).

Suffice to say it had had more bits replaced than Sharon Osborne.

I bet if my mother had not decided that she would be the most dangerous woman on four wheels and so didn't take her test, she'd have soooo loved driving round in her ultimate hero's old car.

Alison

My stepkids 'Uncle' (I'm not sure if he is actually related or not) has Brian Jones' old Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, which he got from George Harrison, it's a bloody nice car, but unfortunately the interesting bit - the psychedelic paisley interior - had started to rot so he had to retrim it in something more sedate....

its an Honda and an old un at that :roll:
ten bob says it falls apart in the next year ;) love to mot it
be great belting them cills full of rust :D

kenaltobelli":3bfvxfyr said:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

kenaltobelli":24n5yekr said:

You haven't tried Rover, that's like skin in an acid bath, and breaks down like spinach in hot water.

Alison ex Rover owner. my brother in law bought it :facepalm:

Alison

Back