Bloody lights thread urgent recommendations

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've done a search but can't find much on front lights that give lot's of light so you can actually see where your going on dark country lanes as well as make you visible.

It's an emergency while my hubby get's his Hope lights fixed, so would need to be somewhere you can get express delivery, like tomorrow :) or well known in your average LBS.

Alison

Something like this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-CREE-XML- ... 3830508%26

I use one of these at this time of year, both on and offroad. Helmet mounting is great for offroad, but the bar mounts are fine on a roadbike.

My son also uses one on his daily commute into Bath.

I used three of these, two on the bike and one on the helmet, last year at Mayhem. :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Magicshine 808 if you need a cheap one
Fluxient from Torchy the Battery boy for a keeper.

Both are sufficiently bright in my experience to be classified as car scarers :shock: . They'll dip and slow down. :cool:

Big shiny aluminium bodied hand torch stuffed with wee white LED's out of ASDA, £12 including batteries, cable tied to top tube. I went night riding at Glentress with such a set up, proved more reliable than the fancy Cree LED bike lights my mates were using. Not as penetrating a beam but lit up the area pretty well and no on coming car can ignore you :D

Back