Ghost rider is on Tv and it made me wonder . . .

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
. . . . what is the worst film you have ever seen?

coz this may actually be it.

i'm still watching it though :facepalm:

jonnyboy666":2h8l4xf9 said:
. . . . what is the worst film you have ever seen?

coz this may actually be it.

i'm still watching it though :facepalm:

Love it ... We thought the same though did turn it over. I'm sure the first time we watched to the end and thought it was good!! :facepalm:

i can live with the ghost rider story line, it's from a comic but nicolas cage, cheese fest, not to mention the bike, a chopper? really? it should have been a streetfighter bike.

there are other reasons it sucks but there are almost too man to pick on one specifically.

jonnyboy666":jrqcqcvj said:
i can live with the ghost rider story line, it's from a comic but nicolas cage, cheese fest, not to mention the bike, a chopper? really? it should have been a streetfighter bike.

there are other reasons it sucks but there are almost too man to pick on one specifically.

Nepotism-boy normally irritates the feck out of me - but I thought he was OK in Matchstick Men - but then Sam Rockwell was in that, so maybe he saved it. I was OK with Lord of War, too - but Bankok Dangerous was just preposterous - I did watch it to the end, though.

Hair and teeth. Teeth and hair.

Hmm? Isn't it, wasn't it, marrrveeellloouuus.

The History Man":2usvwwkp said:
Lost in translation was crap. I wanted two hours of my life back

I have to say, you've out obscured me, there... Bill Murray was never somebody I've ever confused with Meester-Hair-and-Teeth-Teeth-and-Hair.

If you think this one is bad you ought to watch the sequel.................................... Or maybe NOT!!!! At least the first one has a tongue in cheek sarcasm the 2nd one is 2hrs of pompous shite :twisted: :roll:

Back