The best way to send a package from England to the US...??

patineto

Retro Guru
I want to buy a set of brakes (No rotors) and the seller has no idea how to send it and much less my self..

Any clues..??

Re: The best way to send a package from England to the US...

It's no different from sending a parcel within the UK, you just need to fill out a customs form (obtainable from the Post Office) which is just a little sticker that goes on the parcel for customs to see, i think its a description of the item, an address and wether it's a gift, commercial item etc. nothing that technical and the people in the UK Post Office will help.

swannymere":9lwljr04 said:
It's no different from sending a parcel within the UK, you just need to fill out a customs form (obtainable from the Post Office) which is just a little sticker that goes on the parcel for customs to see, i think its a description of the item, an address and wether it's a gift, commercial item etc. nothing that technical and the people in the UK Post Office will help.

Thanks that was also my finding and my impression, just FYI the US post office works the exact same way, super easy to do..

I send this to the seller just in case..

I'm the seller. How much is it likely to cost? It'll be less than 1kg hopefully. Thanks for the help.

you may need to write a value on the form also

It's easiest just to go into a post office and ask for the options they have available.

Latest posts

Back