Bear Grylls

andy.l

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
New series just started C4 (UK)

WTF :shock:

only ten mins in and he's pissed on his t-shirt and wrapped it about his head,now eaten a scorpion he found in the sand,he described it as' a burst of puss in his throat'

the mans insane

I just love the way he eats bugs and stuff. Bite it's head off and chew it with your mouth open so you can get the full effect. Hard as nails.

only ten mins in and he's pissed on his t-shirt and wrapped it about his head,now eaten a scorpion he found in the sand,he described it as' a burst of puss in his throat'

Thing is too, he's only on Blackpool Beach.................

mattbrown":13uvvgf2 said:
Makes Ray Mears look like a boy scout, they should to a series together

Bear - "eat this Ray"
Ray - "what is it?"
Bear - "Its a scorpion I've just found in the sand"
Ray - "F*ck off"
Bear - "Boy Scout"

I'd watch.

Russell":2qeqpuur said:
mattbrown":2qeqpuur said:
Makes Ray Mears look like a boy scout, they should to a series together

Bear - "eat this Ray"
Ray - "what is it?"
Bear - "Its a scorpion I've just found in the sand"
Ray - "F*ck off"
Bear - "Boy Scout"

I'd watch.

Lol

...next week...Bear empties the contents of some big animal's stomach / lower intestine in to his throat in order to survive. I saw the "next time" bit - it scared me.

I think the missus fancies him- stubbed her toe on the settee when he took his shirt off :LOL: Never mind, I like Billie Piper :p

That Bear G bloke is nuts, mind you, he'd be dead by now- He managed a lick of a rock and some mud water in a day, he would last about a hour without the crew out there. He can't even light a fire :roll: Mears would kick his skinny butt!

Back