"Die in"

And those of us without Facebook never know. Shame.

Didn't make the link as couldn't use the link.

Did look still the thread though but no specifics on it.

I guarantee that 90% of these cyclists Jump Red lights in London as you see it all the time which gives cyclists a bad name so we shoot ourselves in the foot by not obeying the HC so any wonder that motorists tend to dislike us more & more.........

Nob":zrooxpf4 said:
I guarantee that 90% of these cyclists Jump Red lights in London as you see it all the time which gives cyclists a bad name so we shoot ourselves in the foot by not obeying the HC so any wonder that motorists tend to dislike us more & more.........
this is a covert video shot by the london taxi drivers assoc. they released a 1.28 min edit of it ;) ;) from 2 vids each an hour or so long missing out all of the other traffic offences and there doesn't seem to be a lot of cabs needing to use that road...draw your own conclusions :roll: :roll:

How many times have you seen cyclists filtering up the inside, sometimes having to dab a foot as there isnt room to pedal
then the juggernaut turns left and the idiot cyclist gets crushed to death.
I know how i ride and i know have the vast majority on here ride. But ive also watched many people on a bike and its obvious that many havent the first clue about road safety or riding defensively.

Im guessing a lot of those at this even believe they should have complete ownership of the roads and cars should specifically watch out for them and give way to them at all times instead of sharing it.

Too many assholes think theyve a god given right to ride like a 4 year old

Nob":3jbt25jw said:

have to agree with this,i often drive in Cambridge and you would not belive the stunts I have see bike riders pull.i guess every group of road user is as bad as the other

Getting togged up in fancy dress and sitting on someone's step won't achieve anything.
I bet there was someone walking around with a megaphone and someone with a 'soundsystem' bike getting everyone worked up as much as the 'angry drivers', before heading off on critical mass and take back the streets (of course riding by the highways code in a safe manner and obeying all the junctions and signals....).

This kind of thing reminds me of the early 90's refusing to leave the rave in someone warehouse or industrial estate unit, 'protesting' against the CJB. God we danced for hours, we showed them we wouldn't be beaten.
But, most of all, we had a right good time. Fun and memories, ah, those were the days.

I honestly don't think the officials will change anything based on this type of event.

Making demands will just fall on deaf ears, propose a workable and affordable solution to one problem at a time and present it in a professional manner and they may, just may, get heard.

Back