I was gobsmacked

What a tragedy , it must be so awful to lose your wife , in such circumstances that you can't face living anymore .

The History Man":uzvww43j said:
I'd take her eyes out.
Well , she clearly doesn't fcukin' use them so why not . Can't bring someone elses life to a tragic end then

Lets hope she has many nightmares to come for the rest of her life.............

A 'new driver' behaving like that. Using her car as a menacing weapon to teach some fellow yoofs with attitude some respect at the junction...innit. Out in 4 months, after lots of cuddles, feeling sorry for herself and hand holding in cell block H.

Destroyed two peoples lives...Hope she never has kids... as she is unfit to be a life creating parent.

I think she will suffer, and for the rest of her life.

Years ago I was about to pull out of Morrison's turning right onto the main road, looked both ways saw nothing and pulled out "SMACK" strait into a car, I was 8 months pregnant at the time, but that's beside the point, I was stunned, pulled over looked around nobody there :shock: sat for a couple of minutes to compose myself and there was a knock on the window, young lad, about 17 asked me if I was OK. It was him I'd hit and he'd parked in Morrison's car park, we exchanged details, and that was that, well almost, after that I started thinking, shit what if that had been a cyclist or a motorcyclist and I'd killed them. Well if I had then most certainly it would have been in the papers and you'd be baying for my blood, saying I should have my eyes ripped out and shouldn't be allowed children. It didn't happen like that but I have been so ultra cautious ever since then about cycles and motorbikes as well as small grey cars.

The thing is we are all, who drive, are guilty at some point of missing something, suddenly realising traffic has stopped and thinking whoa that was lucky, or being cross when you have to get somewhere and being impatient when someone is travelling 35-40 in a 60 zone, I certainly was when taking my 8 year old to hospital when he broke his arm.

This wasn't a case of being proud of an accident you've caused, tweeting about it and not accepting it's your fault and blaming the victim. Yes she has taken someone's life, she has probably destroyed for some time the lives of the victim's family, but how many of us have looked behind at something and looked forward and though shit!, or changed a CD and then noticed another close shave, or swerved to miss some mother pushing a buggy in front of you cus she's chatting to her friend and is totally unaware what she's doing.

Alison

so 8 months ( probably less if shes good ) for speeding, revving car at people, and killing 2 people possibly

Sorry to be argumentative but revving a car isn't a crime, rude yes, very rude in fact, but a crime no. I'm sorry also because I would not be inclined to believe anyone who said they had never gone over the speed limit ever in their driving life, Christ my husband is obsessed about not going over the limit, "30 along here" he'll say to me at 32mph yet funnily enough it's him that got a ticket when he accelerated from a roundabout went over for a couple of seconds, but it was that couple of seconds that was recorded by a hidden rozzer.

I bet most have at some point done similar things as this girl did and have got away with it by the skin of their teeth.

I certainly think she should face some punishment for her actions but I also think people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Alison

Back