Does it get any better than this?

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Granny is down looking after the kids

saturation Doctor Who on any BBC channel you care to name.

..and a new bike in the shed.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh.

what's good this weekend for you lot?

Got out with the dogs and then on the bike. Clear crisp day just above freezing. No wind. Return to an open fire, fish fingers chips and peas.

Buying Christmas pressies on the ipad on the sofa.

All good.

Again Dr Who :D

The funny old sods I call the kids

Sneakily getting bike bit's hubby does not know about :D

Alison

You obviously have not been keeping up!!!! See Page 4

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=279218&start=30

As Belinda Carlisle said - "Heaven is a place on earth" - titter ye not (as Ken Dodd said).

The best bit is i am still drinking beer at 1220 and my wife and daughter are sound asleep - the headphones are really a must for iPods!!! LOL

Dixie Chicks - Landslide - what an incredible song ( and better than the original - I THINK!)

Richard

TGR":1dq745d5 said:
You obviously have not been keeping up!!!! See Page 4

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=279218&start=30

As Belinda Carlisle said - "Heaven is a place on earth" - titter ye not (as Ken Dodd said).

The best bit is i am still drinking beer at 1220 and my wife and daughter are sound asleep - the headphones are really a must for iPods!!! LOL

Dixie Chicks - Landslide - what an incredible song ( and better than the original - I THINK!)

Richard

Cold day in July is better still.

TGR":2pubuzv5 said:

Ken Dodd?? That was a Frankie Howerd catchphrase!

David

secret_squirrel":1epzfnxu said:
Granny is down looking after the kids

saturation Doctor Who on any BBC channel you care to name.

..and a new bike in the shed.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh.

what's good this weekend for you lot?

Doctor Who definitely the high point - everything else was pretty dismal; I wasn't well most of the weekend, had to work Saturday morning, and missed the Sunday cyclo-cross race I was planning to do thanks to illness. And just to cap it all, it's gone seriously pear-shaped on the Ashes front. :(

David

David - good spot, Frankie Howard it was. I am at a loss as to Ked Dodd's catchphrase now. Tatty something?

Richard

Back