eBay, how do I....

Bpool77

Senior Retro Guru
Find a bike that sold last night? I never put it in my watch list as was just being nosey and researching prices on the specific model. I've gone in to sold items, not showing it and complete listing still not showing it? It had 2 bids on it @ £411 about six o'clock and the auction ended a 22.02 and I was asleep cos factor was on over here :facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 351
Nope still not coming up? If it had a reserve and didn't reach it would that be a reason for it not showing? Or if the listing was pulled just before the end of the auction?

If the completed listing isn't working, I have run into this where some auctions seem to disappear, try looking in your computer's history...

Possibly sold and not coming up till the feedback has been left , or dispatched added :?

No good either, I share a iPad so have the don't save the history thing on as I live with a csi snoop and I can't remember sellers name. O well that's that then.

dyna-ti":12jzp6kr said:
Possibly sold and not coming up till the feedback has been left , or dispatched added :?

Could be could be one of this should be my after Xmas Xmas present you see, so trying to sort of gauge the prices of that certain model.

I have had this happen,,when I checked via history I realised the auction had been ended early,Ie the op was not happy with the bids to date and took his ball back in,,
Mark

Yep I think that could of happened a few seem to be coming up theses days anyway, think it's the failures from the bike to work scheme thing? I'm holding out till after new year for more get fit failures who get board haha

Back