Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:48 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:37 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm
Posts: 635
Location: Ripon
ok ok ok right this thread started out as ;we should be nice to each other
am I right?
even if the op is an arse in real life :wink: be nice :xmas-big-grin: soon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm 
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:02 pm
Posts: 6737
Location: North Yorkshire
kenaltobelli wrote:
ok ok ok right this thread started out as ;we should be nice to each other
am I right?
even if the op is an arse in real life :wink: be nice :xmas-big-grin: soon


An absolute total one :D

Alison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:52 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:12 am
Posts: 680
Location: Anglesey
The History Man wrote:
I am really the alter-ego of another far more serious member. Can you guess who? :D


:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:09 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am
Posts: 7058
Location: The land of Lea & Perrins
I think a few differing opinions and the odd argument only serve to make the Retrobike community the great place that it is. If everyone refrained from putting their point across for fear of upsetting others then it would be a very boring place indeed.

I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:33 pm 
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:02 pm
Posts: 6737
Location: North Yorkshire
Barneyballbags wrote:
I think a few differing opinions and the odd argument only serve to make the Retrobike community the great place that it is. If everyone refrained from putting their point across for fear of upsetting others then it would be a very boring place indeed.

I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D


True the differing opinions and the odd argument do make the site interesting and I'd hate to stop that, I've enjoyed a debate or two myself, I was thinking resorting to nasty insults more than respectful debate.

Me I'm an over sensitive idiot, I just cannot help it, I want everyone to like me, probably because in my real life, away from here, nobody but my immediate family does, I don't understand why, I mean you canny say to someone, "So what's so awful about me?" they'd never answer. True I've not me anyone up north where I've lived for 13 years who I would want to be really good friends with, but after 47 years on the planet you'd expect to have made more than one friend, and I married him.

Cue violin music

Alison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:43 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: Completely in the dark, thanks to me good mate Terry....
Barneyballbags wrote:
I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D


You sure they're not just employees of a well-known semi-competent parcel firm* bearing a grudge? ;)

David

*My parents have recently enjoyed the wonderful** service provided by Y*d*l. They were - shock horror - none too impressed.
**Warning: service provided may not actually be wonderful. Terms & conditions apply, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:46 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am
Posts: 7058
Location: The land of Lea & Perrins
David B wrote:
Barneyballbags wrote:
I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D


You sure they're not just employees of a well-known semi-competent parcel firm* bearing a grudge? ;)

David


No, it's definitely not them - they're far too busy either delivering to the wrong place, running over parcels with their forklifts or throwing things over peoples fences to even have the time to think about it ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: Completely in the dark, thanks to me good mate Terry....
Barneyballbags wrote:
David B wrote:
Barneyballbags wrote:
I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D


You sure they're not just employees of a well-known semi-competent parcel firm* bearing a grudge? ;)

David


No, it's definitely not them - they're far too busy either delivering to the wrong place, running over parcels with their forklifts or throwing things over peoples fences to even have the time to think about it ;)


Precisely the method they picked to deliver Mum & Dad's parcel. :roll: Thankfully said goods weren't fragile.

David


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:50 pm 
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:02 pm
Posts: 6737
Location: North Yorkshire
Barneyballbags wrote:
David B wrote:
Barneyballbags wrote:
I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D


You sure they're not just employees of a well-known semi-competent parcel firm* bearing a grudge? ;)

David


No, it's definitely not them - they're far too busy either delivering to the wrong place, running over parcels with their forklifts or throwing things over peoples fences to even have the time to think about it ;)


I actually had a parcel successfully collected and delivered for me, took 2 days longer than quoted but arrived in good condition.

Do I get a prize as the first client they successfully catered for :D

Alison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we think
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:04 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm
Posts: 16946
Location: 54 Festive Road Winchcombe GLOUCS Yarp...
Koupe wrote:
The History Man wrote:
I am really the alter-ego of another far more serious member. Can you guess who? :D


:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:


Buggering them up any way i can! :lol:


Attachments:
alter ego.jpg
alter ego.jpg [ 74.7 KiB | Viewed 56 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kerplunk and 58 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group