Dave Gorman & Sarah Millican

tried watching her tv show the other night, it was about as funny as a kick in the nuts! I find her funny when she does stand up but that set up does nothing for her

Two of the least naturally funny people around, yet both have made a career out of their respective patter.

Eric Morecambe would be turning in his grave.

technodup":25lfwg83 said:
highlandsflyer":25lfwg83 said:
Two of the least naturally funny people around,
This.

Although there are many many other 'comedians' who run them close.

I still enjoy their humour, I do love observational comedy, what I find as funny as, well I canny say a kicking in the nuts :D so I'll say labour is Tim Vine :roll:

Alison

Eric Morecambe...... Never found him and his chum funny in the slightest and could never understand as a child why we were force fed it by the telly bosses.

How we suffered back in the days before the off button!

When I hear Sarah Millican I can't help but think of Victoria Wood, another comedienne that turns me off completely. Now Shappi Khorsandi..

Gorman had an idea once. Not an original idea mind, but he was passionate about it and made it work for him. Unfortunately one idea is enough to build a career on nowadays and he has done exactly that.

I don't know how he can call himself a comedian when the likes of Stewart Lee are present.

Bring back Ken Dodd!

Back