Autobiography Morrissay

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I know a lot of you have no respect, but me yeah I do and today my daughter found it in the glove box of the car and it's obviously my birthday pressie, so looking forward to this, I hear the first paragraph is 4 pages long.

You may think he's crap but to me he's defo the bee's knees of music. Funny I hated it BITD then my bro said if at the end of this tape you don't like him? well I did and still do.

Alison

one of my all time favourite songs is big mouth strikes again.
and morrisey is definitely a credible artist, even if not everyone finds him not to their liking.
oh and a happy birthday to you alison. :D

I love his music too, even the more recent stuff. It's a shame he's turned into such a thoroughly repulsive personality, but hey :D

Koupe":3jmjuv5p said:
I love his music too, even the more recent stuff. It's a shame he's turned into such a thoroughly repulsive personality, but hey :D

It was years (mid 20s) before I actually finally "got" The Smiths - as a kid I saw them on Top of the Pops etc. in their prime and thought they were a bit silly rather than actively disliking them, but then I was only about 7 or 8 - and am now a big, big fan; Morrissey's solo stuff isn't bad either, but +1 to the comments about his persona outside of the music.

David

the hand that rocks the cradle; still ill;
I know its over and probably ten others are classics that will be studied in years to come.
a true genius ;flawed true but outstanding with words :cool:

xerxes":htm7b3p3 said:
HBDTYHBDTYHBDDAHBTY. :D

Ah! Guys I'm touched, Friday is the official day. I hope I don't find that he's bought the book for his lover and not me :oops:

Nah him and anyone else, more chance of winning the lottery.

Alison

:) was my birthday today, no books for me, she just chuck me out a plane (see photo thread) :) all the best for Friday

Alison":2evuiu6h said:
more chance of winning the lottery.
Alison

At 2 quid a pop these days, better off giving it a wide berth and feeling virtuous about all the money saved by not buying any tickets. :)

David

lumos2000":2cq8mnz7 said:
:) was my birthday today, no books for me, she just chuck me out a plane (see photo thread) :) all the best for Friday

Happy belated birthday.

Well the day has arrived 37.................again Looking forward to relaxing later with Morrissey, Don't know what mother was suggesting about my age but she gave me an old ladies scarf :shock:

Alison

Back