Range Rover vs Motorbikers

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Sure some will have seen this elsewhere on t'internet already.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzuRqJG6OM[/youtube]

Makes an interesting point for discussion, although video lacks a little context. Fortunately internet wisdom seems to indicate nobody was killed.

Follow up here on the abc news site > http://abcnews.go.com/US/video-shows-mo ... d=20419705

Mmm.
I don't think I would stick around either.
Dunno whether there was any previous, but it seems like the first biker, behaving like a tit, gets shunted from behind and it all kicks off.
It would be interesting to know what happened previously, whether they just started filming as a result of something the Range Rover did, or edited for effect?

Apparently the video starts after the Range Rover has already hit a motorcyclist/motorcycists and driven off. I think the fact there were so many bikers around may have influenced his decision to drive off.

several different stories surrounding this. the one Ive heard several times is that the range rover hit one of the bikes by accident and the bikers started hitting his car. with his family on board he panicked and fled in fear and the bikers gave chase.

not hard to see how accidents happen when riding like that, Im a biker but even I would say hitting the car and chasing like that was stupid. Personally if that story was true then the bikers are idiots, thinking they rule the road just because they're in a group. yes Ive ridden in groups before and no we dont act like we own the road.

suburbanreuben":2hlchk2y said:
Mmm.
I don't think I would stick around either.
Dunno whether there was any previous, but it seems like the first biker, behaving like a tit, gets shunted from behind and it all kicks off.
It would be interesting to know what happened previously, whether they just started filming as a result of something the Range Rover did, or edited for effect?

Looked to me like it was the result of a two wheeled tit. Right at the beginning you see one of them slowing right down infront of the RR :? Possible shunt. Either way my first thought was ... hang on, what is the prick on the bike doing :?

Back