Sod off

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
With your 5 flat screen TV's and your superior little daughter counting them for BBC Breakfast :roll: I'm happy with my 31" 5 tonne telly that Dom's work colleague gave us.

If I had the money for 5 flat screen TV's all over the house, well I've always fancied a recumbent.

If you were to put the cost of 5 flat screens into your ultimate machine what would it be?

Alison

Que?

Rather than 5 flat screens surely one REALLY BIG ONE would be the way to go.

3060000000048890.JPG

hmmm.... probably with you on the recumbent or.....
a scott gambler
a gt fury (ala athertons)
a road legal 500cc bumper car
a mongoose supergoose and a recumbent and a gt fury

Going by events this morning I'd buy as many of the new iPhones as I could possibly get my hands on on launch day, and flog them the day after for twice the price to desperate fanboys. And then I'd buy my dream bike.

definately a recumbent, but with heinzman motors on the front, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee much more fun than a telly

it depends... you can buy some flat screens for not a lot of cash these days, so just becasue someone had 5 flat screen tvs, doesn't mean they spent a lot of cash, they could just be morons who think having a "lot" of a cheap version of something good is somehow good...

of course I don't know what they had, maybe they spent mega bucks...

T'boo Ted":3kzbfas2 said:
it depends... you can buy some flat screens for not a lot of cash these days, so just becasue someone had 5 flat screen tvs, doesn't mean they spent a lot of cash, they could just be morons who think having a "lot" of a cheap version of something good is somehow good...

of course I don't know what they had, maybe they spent mega bucks...

Being a bit prejudice here, but looking at her house, her and her snotty kid, she's never going to put a bargain basement TV in there, nothing from Tesco's lot. Definitely a keep up with the Jones's house, me I'm lucky if I can keep up with the Dwayne's :) but I am happy with that :)

I was brought up in an old farmhouse with totally mismatched everything, the only thing my mum bought for the house that was expensive was really good quality and attractive wallpaper. If I had all the money I wanted I'd buy an old farmhouse and fill it with mismatched everything, a fantastic shed and every bike that everyone could ever want, and the tools to go with them, with the odd ribbon for the woman's touch :oops:

Alison

T.Vs are the Drug of the Nation, as are phones and that stupid bloody computer game that has just been launched... :facepalm:

But then I wouldn't be seen dead on a recumbrant either.

sinnerman":vy2mgzs6 said:
T.Vs are the Drug of the Nation, as are phones and that stupid bloody computer game that has just been launched... :facepalm:

Frogger ?

75000d1204809033-classic-commodore-64-game-remakes-freeware-downloads-frogger.jpg

Back