Winter Weather guessing game

joe careless

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So what do you reckon Winter weather wise will be? I reckon it'll be a cold, cold and dry turning into a wet spring..

Whilst I always dream of snow, this winter, it will be mostly...

*drumroll*

cold and rainy.

It has to be, the magic 8 ball said so. :oops:

I am assuming some serious extended snow, (relatively speaking). Always better to be prepared, so all necessary gear is being checked over and maintained. Stormy weather already hit and some frost. Brrrrrrrhhhhh!!!!

My_Teenage_Self":vw5vlto5 said:
Whilst I always dream of snow, this winter, it will be mostly...

*drumroll*

cold and rainy.

It has to be, the magic 8 ball said so. :oops:

"Most likely"

FMJ":2z7bvsp6 said:
GuyWood":2z7bvsp6 said:
I like the 'dry' bit. I cannot frigging stand snow!

What ever you do, don't come here.

I hate friggin snow too, although this year all the children are on buses so no having to take them now and Tesco deliver so there shouldn't be much driving to be done, which is why I hate snow.

I guess Canadians despair at us wimpy Brits complaining about a couple of cm's of snow :roll: well they certainly do in north Yorkshire :)

Alison

Isaac_AG":32za1dnx said:
FMJ":32za1dnx said:
GuyWood":32za1dnx said:
I like the 'dry' bit. I cannot frigging stand snow!

What ever you do, don't come here.

I hate friggin snow too, although this year all the children are on buses so no having to take them now and Tesco deliver so there shouldn't be much driving to be done, which is why I hate snow.

I guess Canadians despair at us wimpy Brits complaining about a couple of cm's of snow :roll: well they certainly do in north Yorkshire :)

Alison

In Yorkshire they moan about bleedin' everything!

Lots and lots of snow so me and Highlands Flyer can feel smug. The Daily Wail were forecasting arctic temperatures and snowfall for October. Ding dong.

suburbanreuben":1slp6x4m said:
In Yorkshire they moan about bleedin' everything!

Mmm I think you might be right :D I've only been Yorkshire folk since 2000, so hopefully I don't count, my last two were born here though.

Alison

Latest posts

Back