Is this a bit embarrassing

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My oldest daughter was thinking of boys names for her children, she's 13, and my younger daughter 11 said you should marry a Cox and call your son Issac.

My children have been brought up without abusive language and well. I thought, until now :oops: struth have I sent them to the wrong school it's the best in the area, I spend hundreds a year in bus fares to get them to go to this school, surely it's not me?

Alison

Could be worse, I've talked 2 different ladies out of calling their kids stupid names

One wanted her son to be Christoper Peacock (chris peacock for short)

The other wanted her son to be William Fidler

And i couldnt stop my nephew from being named Lucas Wright but known as Luc....

You women are mental

Sounds like kids/teenagers acting their age to me, I shouldn't worry about it too much, there will no doubt be worse than that to come... :LOL:

You are deluded if you think any school anywhere doesn't expose kids to crude language.
The crudest girl I've ever met went to a Covent school.

mattr":1xilyt16 said:
You are deluded if you think any school anywhere doesn't expose kids to crude language.
The crudest girl I've ever met went to a Covent school.

He he he, your right my sis used to drive children to a public school, as a bus driver, and stopped when several kids were standing in front of the back seat to find two teenagers naked after having sex on the back seat, these are snobby kids with parents paying thousands a term for their education:roll:

Struth I've just remembered, this was 20 years ago but the girl in question was my GP's, at the time's, daughter who was he girl :shock:

Alison

TBH, Issac Cox is small potatoes compared to what you'd hear if you'd sent them to the school I went to (Also in North Yorkshire) or Queen Annes, which was far worse.

mattr":2cfzqnl1 said:
TBH, Issac Cox is small potatoes compared to what you'd hear if you'd sent them to the school I went to (Also in North Yorkshire) or Queen Annes, which was far worse.

Go on spill the beans :D

Alison

Back