Once, many years ago I had to travel to a remote part of Norfolk to show some research dudes how to survey cross sections so that they could monitor the shifting sands. I arrived early and was enjoying the very cold but bright sunny bracing sea air.
After a while a large Jag rocked up and a load of arty photographer types jumped out and set about checking the light etc.
Then, (and this is the best bit) one of the most attractive girls I have ever seen (a good 9.8 on the *rickter scale) got out of the car and slipped out of her coat. It was nothing as fun as your headline, it was a beachwear shoot but sure was an excellent was to spend 40 minutes or so.
Apparently the winter sun offers better light without any shimmer. The model earned her fee for that shoot. If I had had a pair of wet duffel coats I needed to hang up somewhere....!
Bloody Hell all those ramblers on the hill and not a decent camera!
1. 1991 Zinn Centaur - 2000 miles
2. 1984 Specialized Rockhopper - drop bar project
3. 1992 Giant Cadex cfr2 - 3000 miles
4. 1984 Puch Mountain Jet - fixed gear project
5. 1993 Cannondale 3.0 frame - fixed gear road
6. 1998 Barracuda Curaçao - inspiration needed