science fiction film?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It was titled with letters and numbers snd involved a society that was bauld and I think limited life and only the special few could have children. Awesome film but canny remember the name.

Do you remember the name

Alison

Ah that's it. I remember now, it always reminded me of it, in the first film of star wars when the millennium falcon is in the space station and the man asks what's wrong and lists letters and numbers and a 'storm trooper' points to his microphone.
I used to be able to speak the whole of that film without fail. I was awesome :)

Alison

THX 1138 was the film that George Lucas made as a student. He then went on, as we all know, to make Star Wars. It also gave it's name the THX surround sound system.

grumpycommuter":hbaxnfj8 said:
THX 1138 was the film that George Lucas made as a student. He then went on, as we all know, to make Star Wars. It also gave it's name to the THX surround sound system.

Dohhhh!!

Just had a look at that on imdb. That's a cool looking film. It's on my viewing list now. Thanks for the heads up

saulus":3f5clxv9 said:
Just had a look at that on imdb. That's a cool looking film. It's on my viewing list now. Thanks for the heads up

It is s mega film, do definitely watch it :D

Alison

I get the plot and the symbolism behind it, but I found the film to be dry to the point of boring.

I get the plot and the symbolism behind it, but I found the film to be dry to the point of boring. Even Robert Duval couldn't save it for me.

Back