Should Bronson be released ?

videojetman

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have seen the support for the release of Charles Bronson.
Maybe he needs a chance for freedom, i mean there are people released for very serious crimes, in very short times these days.
Can't be any worse than having some crazy muslim extremists roaming the country.
I think he deserves a break.

videojetman":3hndxv2w said:
I have seen the support for the release of Charles Bronson.
Maybe he needs a chance for freedom, i mean there are people released for very serious crimes, in very short times these days.
Can't be any worse than having some crazy muslim extremists roaming the country.
I think he deserves a break.

Surely the normal test is whether he's a risk to society, or of re-offending? (assuming the various tariffs for whatever convictions he's got have been fulfilled?)

read his book, by his own admission he will re offend. he cant cope outside which is why he did the post office in luton.
the bloke is a psycopath, I just thought it was show until I read his book. Disturbing.

Chopper1192":7holccub said:
Put any unpleasant kiddie fiddlers, terrorists, hijackers etc in a cell with him and let insufferable it's.course.
You can't say that here. Paedos have human rights as well you know.

technodup":2rxfrbpv said:
Chopper1192":2rxfrbpv said:
Put any unpleasant kiddie fiddlers, terrorists, hijackers etc in a cell with him and let insufferable it's.course.
You can't say that here. Paedos have human rights as well you know.
paedo's can't have human rights, for a start they're not even human.

Bronson has a history or attacking kiddie fiddlers and people he views as unpatriotic, such as those Iraqi hijackers who took over the plane at Luton airport some years back. He's without doubt a loon, but seems largely to target people who perhaps have it coming to them. He was moved from Woodhill prison because he said he'd kill Huntley if he got near him. Shame really.

My nickname is inspired by Bronsons Aussie counterpart, Mark Brandon Read.

Personally im happy to see scumbag in the jail.
He is in there for armed robbery(amongst other things i imagine) so maybe the supporters would be thrilled if some scumbag shoved a gun in their face and threatened the most precious thing to them. Different now
With this particular scumbag its not about being anything noble, its about being center stage. no doubt the officers he terrified might disagree that he should be released.Any sane person would agree.
Should he be released he will go and do something that brings him back to center ring.
Same with the Aussie guy. Not sure how anyone can look up to a confirmed armed robber also with convictions for kidnapping and assault and think thats cool is beyond me.

Back