CRC website

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Im guessing this latest look is the reason i cannot use it any more. Even searching from item they have, results in NO RESULTS.
ie- im looking at crank pedals and copy and paste the title into the search box and it still comes up nothing. how the hell nothing?? what about their page i was on with the pedals :?
Also
The subsections for components do nothing. I either get a black screen(ads and navigation still there but no list of components just this black space. If i highlight a sub section on say headsets it asks to choose discipline and gives a row of boxes - MTB,ROAD< RUNNING< BMX etc etc. The boxes neither highlight when the cursor is over them and they dont react when clicked.
Bottom line is i can no longer use CRC.
Sent off an email for all the good it will do but whatever they say unless it changes back or they tell me how to sort it ill be forced to go elsewhere
Ill be pointing that out to them as well, in fact, probably better to phone and see if i can get some line manager or something :?

Why cant they just leave things alone. not like the old site was decades old, theyd changed that quite recently. Mind you ,it worked then.
The cynical sod in me says this is a tax break of some kind

It's coming up with nothing for me as well.
It did work previously on the new site for me so I guess it's something that's happened tonight.

Troubles here too. Practically turned it into a dial-up service for me. Well done web designer, another bloody " improved " website that's going to cost thousands in lost revenue.

Same problems for me. Yesterday I searched for a dropper seat post and weirdly it came up with an image of a bedroom.

I've had problems with it recently. The navigation menus have been giving links to wrong sections of the website and the search function has been next to useless.

I always used to use CRC back when their dispatch and delivery times were superb.

I don't know why, but about two years ago they seemingly lost the ability to process orders quickly. Then they moved to their daft automated boxing system. Now they have ruined a once great website.

I've rarely used them since 2011.

Rampage":26b9py8l said:
I think they've gone to SJS, judging by my order I placed 10 days ago still 'being processed'!

Rampage...your order's beenheld up 10days by SJS or Wiggle? If the latter, PM me details, I'll look into it for you.

Back