Sir David Frost

ringo":2qs1rbjq said:
Great Broadcaster.

Indeed.

Martin Sheen, in Frost / Nixon, showing that he has a talent for being one of the most adaptable actors I've seen.

One of the giants of broadcasting. If I was going to check out, on a luxury cruise might not be the least attractive proposition. Loved the man.

One of the giants of broadcasting. If I was going to check out, on a luxury cruise might not be the least attractive proposition. Loved the man.

Sadly, the luxury cruise would be the least attractive option... if one knew the old ticker was going to start playing up...

One minuscule irony is that, Threw the keyhole was revived last night, with Keith Lemon as the host..

Threw The Keyhole? Is that some kind of swingers game?

Perhaps he may have survived had he been near a centre of excellence, but I was talking about checking out in luxury, not surviving.

Definitely a sad loss, so many are passing from my youth.

Through The Keyhole was probably one of the worst programmes ever to be broadcast on British television, struth it'll be even more diabolical with Lemon at the helm :facepalm:

Alison

Isaac_AG":2zgnaeza said:
Definitely a sad loss, so many are passing from my youth.

Through The Keyhole was probably one of the worst programmes ever to be broadcast on British television, struth it'll be even more diabolical with Lemon at the helm :facepalm:

Alison

What are you talking about? Through the Keyhole was ace!

Back