another pillock on facebook

And plenty of others chiming in the same point about cyclists using the road, when they apparently "should" all be using the cycle path, regardless of it's condition.

Yet when I suggested such attitude in drivers in another thread, recently, you'd have thought I was an ape or something. Hang on a minute...!

it's never anon to the police :D . I normally just ignore this crap but the tone of it was a bit harsher than normal. but im sure his claims to be a 6'4" 4x4 driver will turn out to be a 5' 2" 'ped' rider.

gavinda":3not003w said:
it's never anon to the police :D . I normally just ignore this crap but the tone of it was a bit harsher than normal. but im sure his claims to be a 6'4" 4x4 driver will turn out to be a 5' 2" 'ped' rider.

The other thing that troubles, if you read the posting, it's almost like it incites others, too - perhaps like minded - but who's to say, people who perhaps previous silently thought such things to themselves, may then feel emboldened after such kinds of posts and comments, that they're not alone, and that others share their view, so they can shout it and act out accordingly.

In that instance, the guy actually runs that page, doesn't he, so there's bound to be some degree of influence, even if it's just on the back of him being a slightly bigger fish, in a small pond, by merit of him being a mod on that page.

Message left as an answer to one of his posts echoing another of his posts about Karma being a bitch.

Back