Do you ever feel you've been a dick?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I sometimes think after posting, OP's will know but sometimes I know I've been a complete and utter pillock (embarrassed face) sorry no smiles even on S3. But I know I've been stupid, petty not before posting.

So have you been a dick and why?

You're welcome to prove my dickishness ;)

Alison

Not sure if a woman can justifiably call herself a 'dick?'

Never forget my girlfriend having a good natured argument with her sister when it got to the point where she burst out 'You CLIT!'

I'd always wondered what girls called each other? :LOL:

This was the tail end of 1979 though...

...as for your OP; some on here would say every time I put finger to keyboard! :facepalm: :LOL:

well, I haven't been punched, so probably haven't reached megadick status, but other than that everytime I open my mouth.

Isaac_AG":2flcq34z said:
I sometimes think after posting, OP's will know but sometimes I know I've been a complete and utter pillock (embarrassed face) sorry no smiles even on S3. But I know I've been stupid, petty not before posting.

So have you been a dick and why?

You're welcome to prove my dickishness ;)

Alison
Am I alone in not being able to make head nor tail of that?

Just be careful how you touch your inner woman though as operation Yewtree will probably come and interview you about it :facepalm:

kermitgreenkona88":1d0xcp97 said:
Just be careful how you touch your inner woman though as operation Yewtree will probably come and interview you about it :facepalm:

Probably - I'm the right sort of age :roll:

Andy R":18lyizdc said:
kermitgreenkona88":18lyizdc said:

In all due seriousness, some of these guys are being arrested for squeezing some girls t*t whilst signing an autograph on their t-shirt over 30 years ago; the world has gone mad!

I saw Barry Sheene and 'others' doing it all the time in the 70's and the girls all loved it at the time...

...one of the reasons we all wanted to be Bazza!

See, all in keeping with the OP... :facepalm:

We_are_Stevo":xabgfps4 said:
Andy R":xabgfps4 said:
kermitgreenkona88":xabgfps4 said:

In all due seriousness, some of these guys are being arrested for squeezing some girls t*t whilst signing an autograph on their t-shirt over 30 years ago; the world has gone mad!
That's pretty much what I think too.

It's too hard to say if it's that simple, I was attacked on a train by some creepy bloke, thirty years later it still makes me feel disgusting and ashamed. There obviously will be fortune hunters but there will be real victims too, those that suffered more than just a grabbed boob. Murderers are convicted 30 years later why not rapists and child abusers.

Alison

Latest posts

Back