Chainreactions website

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Is there new look website total crap or is it just me?
Black text on a dark grey background is about as much use as a chocolate teapot :?

Yup - and the lousy pop up random recommendations when you put something in your basket. And the fact that its dog slow on older versions of ie.

Thats great if you are planning on spending £75, i just want a £7 square taper BB and have no idea what size i am trying to buy :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

yep, it sucks, i used the feature on the left of the screen which asks if we like it to say it was rubbish and why.

Ithink the principle is much better. Good suggedtions on search.
The narrowing down you can now do via the left tick boxed is something they have needed for a long time. You can now you to headsets and Tick only 1" for example.

Now if only it wasn't so slow my phone and pad try to go to sleep, And you had the old list on not the selection setup on the product bit as default and notthe Selection part. It easier to scan the prices.
Of course it may be easier on s computer or if the site was quick. But we're in the mobile world now.

it's old dog slow butt better laid out. but with sites like rose bikes and action bikes de why would you pay there overly high prices the dt spokes at crc have double in price in the last 6 months i can get 64 dt spokes from roses bikes for a 3rd of the cost of crc

Back