Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:27 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:39 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

I genuinely feel sorry for the lad... so young and such an unsettled beginning.. :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:51 pm 
Old School Grand Master

kenaltobelli.....sound good advice,............well she wants me out asap now, it was going to be a bit longer so i could try and find a place near my new job, but it looks like i will have to give it up and stay where i can............i will push through this but boy i got a lot of things on my plate to sort out. I have been told i can visit him any time, but we will see how long that lasts. I don't feel anger, just want my son to be ok and recognise me when i turn up..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 pm 
Old School Grand Master

Unfortunate that you didn't take note of the moral in the bottom line of your sig. some time ago...

...worst case scenario; once she gets her head around the reality of the situation there is a good chance of your child growing up not knowing who you are.

My two were 2 and 4 when I took the difficult decision to leave; I had forged an emotional bond that never broke (entirely) despite the years of bitter recriminations that followed :(

They are now 28 and 30, and a credit to their mother; and the best kids a bloke could ever hope to have. It didn't always look like turning out that way!

Some of the guys on here have met Karl and can testify as to what a nice bloke he is, despite what his parents put him through for so long! Tracie is two years older and seemingly bullet proof!

I am proud of them both, and constantly in awe of what mine and their mother's genes created! 8)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 pm 
Old School Grand Master

''Unfortunate that you didn't take note of the moral in the bottom line of your sig. some time ago...''.....i have my wife did not.

Many thanks for your experiences.......i guess all relationships have their expiry date, children or not.