The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Was thinking about the nostalgic old sweets etc thread and thought about this.

Anybody else got any obsolete nostalgia that they've hung onto for no reason other than a fond memory of days gone by?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 644
how about:

the 8th army was special edition of the Desserter Rats as the box was empty. :facepalm:

on the reverse it says "MADE IN ENGLAND" .... something you don't see a lot of today.

Attachments

• DSC01563.JPG
    DSC01563.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 606
kept fair few of my toys that hadn't been destroyed, lots of lego including the very first technical sets that are now worth a bit, games, puzzles, books, - it all lived in my sister's loft for years much to her annoyance, my daughter is playing with some of it now

do wish I'd hung onto the Rubik's cube, that eventually just broke and got binned

02gf74":1z9qvqas said:
how about:

the 8th army was special edition of the Desserter Rats as the box was empty. :facepalm:

on the reverse it says "MADE IN ENGLAND" .... something you don't see a lot of today.

Blimey! That brings back memories; I had that set in a Desert Rats diorama with a couple of Sherman tanks :D

Does anybody remember the house that had been shelled that you could put the soldiers in?

Back