I have been away

Piperdave

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have been away. I am not sure if i am back, but i am posting anyway.

The place i have been should have been fab, but in reality was hell on earth. I am a different man now.

I another post someone said " no man is an island"...sure feels like it here. I feel as if i have lost my mind, and my life. There is no way out of where i am, at least i cannot see one, and friends i have been able to talk to don't see one either. It has taken some while to be able to speak the words and tell the tale to people, and longer to post here.

So, its a big ask, and takes courage to ask, but if you are going out for a beer, or a ride down my way (Worthing, Sussex), or further afield, in the coming months, could you give us a shout. Even being asked will help, as being busy seems to be the only way of keeping my mind off of the problem.

Thank you so much........

Wow....thanks.....so quick.

I had intended to come but my nhs boss would not change my rota....

Really appreciate the invite though

Thanks

If you are mobile (as in have bike-carrying transport) you're welcome over here if our crummy rostered days off coincide?

The Cuckoo Trail is 'undemanding' and there is a decent pub, suitably called 'The Cuckoos Rest' that does a selection of tasty grub...

...said invite commensurate with the assurance that your current predicament does not manifest itself in a penchant for very shiny, very sharp objects? :LOL:

We_are_Stevo":2whf8eb7 said:
...said invite commensurate with the assurance that your current predicament does not manifest itself in a penchant for very shiny, very sharp objects? :LOL:

Blunt And Rusty Does A Better Job, But IM Not Going Down That Route For Variously Reasons.....

Will Check On Septembers Rota....
Thanks....

3 of us coming from Bognor for Big Dog ; assuming it's OK with my driving mate ; can offer you a lift over to the event (and back) and as much bike chat as you can handle :D

Hi Dave,

Heidi here *hugs* I'm going to be at big dog doing a fundraiser for VS. Come see me, I will have balloons :) be good to see you for chats too xx

Thanks for all the invites, will try to get to heathfield soon. Had to miss Big Dog... V complicated at present

Hello Dave,
Long time no speak! Sorry to hear you are going through it at the moment, I'll drop you a line if I'm going anywhere near the trails or a pub or both (!), hope you're back smiling soon,

All the best

Ross

Back