Can't believe Malcolm Tucker has regenerated into Doctor Who

Neil

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
From spin doctor, to Doctor Who, eh?

It won't be the same, though, without the rage and the swearing. Have to say, though, it bowled me a googly.

Re: Can't believe Malcolm Tucker has regenerated into Doctor

When the rumours began I actually guessed it would be him.

Shame they didn't take a risk and have a woman. It is 2013 after all.

He is a great actor, so I might actually watch one episode to see how he does it.

Guessing Benedict Cumberbatch was not interested, maybe next time.

highlandsflyer":jdzfgzoe said:
Shame they didn't take a risk and have a woman. It is 2013 after all.

I'm a woman but no feminist, I think it has to be a male Doctor Who, I don't want a woman it just wouldn't feel right somehow :D It'd be like having a woman 007, "I'm Bond, Jamima Bond"

Alison

In my head all I can see is the Doctor doing a full "Malcolm Tucker" at the latest baddies, and them saying, "Well actually, we'll give Earth a miss this time..."

TedC":vqgdmy7m said:
In my head all I can see is the Doctor doing a full "Malcolm Tucker" at the latest baddies, and them saying, "Well actually, we'll give Earth a miss this time..."

It's not just in your head mate............. http://youtu.be/5Blf073f2Lc (contains naughty words!) :LOL:

I'd have gone for Tim Spalls lad (can't remember his first name).

Funny, he wasn't even mentioned as a possible... might be a bit below him as I think he's headed Hollywood way!

Just quirky enough for the role and he was great in Pete Vs Life.

retrocomeback":30q3v0xe said:
TedC":30q3v0xe said:

It's not just in your head mate............. http://youtu.be/5Blf073f2Lc (contains naughty words!) :LOL:

:D :D :D

i think i will be sorely disappointed due to it being a pre-watershed programme.
in my mind, its exactly as that youtube vid above, but in reality, it'll just be a gigantic tease......
:( sad face for no swears....

I'm still wondering why it is that Dr Who ALWAYS regenerates into the spitting image of a moderately-to-well-known British actor?

Is it so that he can walk through central London (as in most episodes) without causing too much of a stir? Though I do wonder what would have happened if, in his David Tennant disguise he had walked past a television shop when a Virgin Media advert was being broadcast...

I can't believe anyone watches the turgid make believe pish.

Back