Another one on twitter.....

I don't Doo Facebook or twitter. Or other forums. Seems fashionable to 'buzz' cyclists at the moment. Silly child.

If I meet her or anyone with a similar attitude to cyclists ill find out if they have a glass chin or not :evil:

I have heard people in the pub bragging about knocking cyclists off bikes before. Always assumed there was a large degree of exaggeration involved.

Perhaps this lassie is seeking attention. Perhaps she was terrified and hit the cyclist as she escaped, but is trying to make light of it.

We shall see.

As I have said before, what bothers me the most about these sorts of incidents, is that cyclists are seen as 'they', or some sort of other, lower being.

I would like to have a conversation with someone who thinks it's acceptable to knock a cyclist down, and ask them if it Ok therefore to beat someone to the ground in a shopping centre, or enter someone's home and assault the person who lives there.

At what point in these people's estimation does a they / cyclist turn from some sort of object, back into a living human being, with family and friends.

Back