gonna miss the arguements......

zetecmk2

Senior Retro Guru
.......on here this weekend. i'm off to the airport in a few hours to play a festival in norway :D
what? free beer all weekend :D free flights :D free hotels :D and a good slot in the evening on sat night :D
so, please save any arguing and snidy comments until monday eve please :LOL:

zetecmk2":1nu37vp9 said:
.......on here this weekend. i'm off to the airport in a few hours to play a festival in norway :D
what? free beer all weekend :D free flights :D free hotels :D and a good slot in the evening on sat night :D
so, please save any arguing and snidy comments until monday eve please :LOL:

You're just telling fibs aren't you! Stop it at once! I really get fed up with all this wannabe nonsense, so just go do something useful you, you , you .......you're a baggage handler, yes that's it. Nothing more :D

Have a good one, the only gigs I have done in Norway were with a ceilidh band, and we had to buy our own drink, which wiped out the meagre pay!

never been to norway, but toured finland.....about£7 a pint!!!! :shock:
soooo glad for free stuff in scandanavia!!!
and mr history...."they" all go to 11! :LOL:

Some of my old mates are playing locally here at Belladrum tomorrow night, don't know if I will get out to catch them, but you never know, I might get an evening off.

Patrol play down in Fife a bit Zetec, you come across them?

we was on "a country fit for heroes" with patrol in.........bloody hell....."85?
sure we played with them around.
a couple of weeks ago ,in fife we played with them........forgot about that!! oops

Back