Not Strictly Bikes, but anyone smoke cigars?

wm4wm4

Retro Guru
On a trip to Cuba at the end of 2011 I attempted to finance my trip by buying two boxes of Cohiba Esplendidos cigars. These cost me £180 over there and I was told I'd be able to sell each box for between £500-800.

As per my normal organisation skills, I never got round to selling them. They have now been sitting in my room for almost 16 months now. Some people say this will have spoilt them, I am no cigar enthusiast and have no intention of ever smoking them!

Apparently people will pay £860 for a box! (see link) Madness in my eyes

http://www.simplycigars.co.uk/cohiba-es ... -1436.html

Does anyone know where I might be able to sell these? Other forums or online?

I would happily sell these for a fraction of the above price. Can include a Panaracer Magic front 2.1 if this helps...

Cheers,

ps. feel free to move or delete this if it's too off topic!

Ian Raleigh":3kojnxf7 said:
xerxes":3kojnxf7 said:
Holy smokes Batman! A forum about cigars :facepalm: What can they chat about :roll:

I'm gonna take a wild stab at this, and go with, yes, um, I think I'm going with - yes, that's it: cigars.

Do I win a cigar?

And they probably think the same about forums about old bikes. Funny old world, eh.

I'd be interested in one mate as I know this could be the only time I'd ever get close too getting one how much for one posted mate or any parts or a wheel build your after?

Back