Post subject: Re: Name that prince
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:29 pm 
Retro Guru

Prince Albert :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:29 pm 
Retro Guru

Isaac_AG wrote:
There is only one flaw in your joke it was an extremely quick birth :roll: I've never known anyone to give birth in just 7 hours usually 24.

Alison

When our daughter was born (3 weeks premature) My Mrs woke me up at 2am to complain of indigestion :shock: , at 3am I suggested she might be in labour only to be disagreed with :roll: , by 4am I was on the phone to the hospital saying I thought she was in labour, she was in denial and the hospital said while it sounded like she was - it would be hours, I decided we should go anyway, the hospital announced we would be sent home if not or too early and so I said ok, and we got there at 5am, SWMBO was examined and confirmed well into labour and by 8.30am I was holding a small bundle of joy :D all natural and no time for pain killers, just over 6 hours from beginning to end.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:40 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider

Where's my coconut?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 pm 
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin

daugs wrote:
Isaac_AG wrote:
There is only one flaw in your joke it was an extremely quick birth :roll: I've never known anyone to give birth in just 7 hours usually 24.

Alison

When our daughter was born (3 weeks premature) My Mrs woke me up at 2am to complain of indigestion :shock: , at 3am I suggested she might be in labour only to be disagreed with :roll: , by 4am I was on the phone to the hospital saying I thought she was in labour, she was in denial and the hospital said while it sounded like she was - it would be hours, I decided we should go anyway, the hospital announced we would be sent home if not or too early and so I said ok, and we got there at 5am, SWMBO was examined and confirmed well into labour and by 8.30am I was holding a small bundle of joy :D all natural and no time for pain killers, just over 6 hours from beginning to end.

I dreamt of that kind of delivery, I wanted a home birth and was at home for 24 hours with no pain relief it was a disappointment when my midwife finally said hospital, I went, tried for another 10 hours then was given an epidural and taken to theatre :(

I hated my GP when she came to visit me at home and said I bet your so thankful that we were there to take over, with such a smug face. She had refused to see me when I said home birth at the beginning of my pregnancy. I still am all in favour of home births.

Alison