The Apprentice!

missmyfat

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
How annoying was that raef? What a nob! :evil:

mind you the little twerp that was evicted was only just less of a nob.

quality programe though :D

watched on iplayer this morning,

its really funny, some of the lines sound like they are straight out of david brent, and its edited in a way which makes me think its a spoof comedy with actors,

what worries me is that people think this is real business, cos its on bb1, not being able to match a fish to a picture of a fish or not having a rough idea of the price of a lobster just shows the lack of common knowledge and sense these people have,
it should be on bbc3 after gavin and stacey or summat,

one of the guys from last year was on news 24 yesterday, trying to raise his profile or whatever and he started mumbling and waffling when he was trying to promote is own charity,

I'm waiting for the moment when s'rallan's task is that they come downstairs to find a table laden with various types of weapon.......

Battaru-Royaru!!!

TheGreenRabbit":2d5sd8ky said:
I love it, trying to work out which one of the women I fancy ! Not sure I would want any one of them workign with me.

The irish one is fit. Full of herself though "i'm the best salesperson in europe!" :shock:

missmyfat":2ozho9qt said:
TheGreenRabbit":2ozho9qt said:
I love it, trying to work out which one of the women I fancy ! Not sure I would want any one of them workign with me.

The irish one is fit. Full of herself though "i'm the best salesperson in europe!" :shock:

Agree top totty !

big_JenniferMaguire.jpg

"I can sell anything. I can sell pieces of paper for £50 and making a living out of it."

yes, i can sell £50 notes for £50 too,

Back