Anyone tried claiming from parcel2go?

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Afternoon everybody anyone tried claiming from parcel2go?, I sent my bike yesterday to mate on here with them (as im going up to scotland to ride on friday as im there with work) and they sent it TNT and its arrived damaged I filled the claims form in and just looking for the original receipt to scan and load but been googleing and it's not looking good with what others have too say, but people only ever rant about the negative so has anyone had any joy claiming for damaged parcels through them? where do I stand as I was posting it to mate as it was cheaper than taking it on the plane. All they seem interested in is the receipt of sale

it will take 3 - 4 months

if you didn't insure it for the proper value you will get aught but £20.

Expect it to take forever, no one to return calls or emails and them to use shonky excuses.

They lost a complete boxed bike for me last year. i was tld they were"searching the yodel depot" twice that they had found a "bike" but it was missing a front wheel and numerous others. their insurance claims procedures shirk responsibility (also as you are not the customer you wont be able to chase TNT) and that you didn't pack it well enough etc.

Its tricky, you'll claim from parcel2go, they'll claim from TNT, TNT will inspect the parcel and say it wasnt their fault and so on...

Good luck.

I never blame parcel2go as it all hangs on the mood of a delivery company employee, I had a parcel go missing and it was down to one guy in a huff to get his round done early, he always delivered before the shop opened. It took 6 weeks.

Not looking good then so far they now want the original purchase receipt arrrrgggghhhhh. I don't think I'm gonna get anywhere am I? the cost of exrta insurance bumped it up too £97 so didn't bother as it was going with TNT

I'd a late item via Parcel2Go and claimed for comp from Royal Mail who then in turn sometime later told me to claim from Parcel2Go who then would process the late claim with Royal Mail..

I gave up thinking, that was clever

mainly superficial scuffs too the paint on the bottom of the forks a mark to the ano on the front hub a scratch too the cranks along the edge and a deep scratch on the crank as well. the wheel was out of true a bit too

Whew! I hope you get some satisfaction from claiming, but at least you still have a ridable bike that maybe needs a wheel truing. I am not saying you should lay down and take it, but just happy to hear you still have a usable bike.

You put in a claim and whatever happens youre going to get your money back
they say no, you say 'small claims court' ;) For such a paltry sum they wont contest(cos legal bills go up very quickly)

Latest posts

Back