Benbonty

joss

Retro Guru
Anyone been in touch with Benbonty in the last month?
I have some outstanding items due.
Holiday, Sick, Wedding, House move?
I won't mention how long I have been waiting.

I have been searching for Ben's feedback thread, but I have not found it so far, but suffice to say that you are not the first he has done this to, 'been away on business', 'left it at the office' et al are all familiar to me. All I can say is that to my knowledge he has always sent or repaid EVENTUALLY :!: :!: My advice is just keep hounding him until you get an outcome. I know this is probably not what you want to hear but like I say I know this has happened before, also ignore his petty attitude and rise above it :!: :!:

Good luck

Mark ;)

kermitgreenkona88":he8rrw32 said:
I have been searching for Ben's feedback thread, but I have not found it so far, but suffice to say that you are not the first he has done this to, 'been away on business', 'left it at the office' et al are all familiar to me. All I can say is that to my knowledge he has always sent or repaid EVENTUALLY :!: :!: My advice is just keep hounding him until you get an outcome. I know this is probably not what you want to hear but like I say I know this has happened before, also ignore his petty attitude and rise above it :!: :!:

Good luck

Mark ;)

Crikey - that is not the response I was expecting, I just thought he has been exceptionally busy or focused on more important things.
However, if someone can give him a kick up the ....,
I would be grateful.
But absolutely no blood letting, it's only a bike bit!

Sorry to disappoint :oops: It may be that he is just exceptionally busy IRL but how long does it take just to drop someone a reassuring e-mail :?: :facepalm:

joss":1y8woiyl said:
Anyone been in touch with Benbonty in the last month?
I have some outstanding items due..

Yeah me too, I figured he was just tied up with other stuff.. Hope everything is okay with him..

Does anyone have his mobile number? Perhaps they could fire him an SMS?

I bought some forks off him and they took a fair while to arrive (a month or so) by the time they arrived the frame had been sent off so i couldnt check them out on it. (i really should have checked them out straight away and saved myself a lot of greif)

You wont find his feedback thread easily as its got some less than stellar stuff on it i'm afraid

Latest posts

Back