Your wrong!

It's surprising how misguided the public are, they are always putting on the news how polls show how little we know about our country statistically or even who can name the last PM or who knows who their local MP is.

Alison

kermitgreenkona88":2tu12g8y said:
To quote Samuel Langhorne Clemens "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics!!" ;) :LOL:

Mmmm you have a point there, when I was preggers for the first I wanted a home birth and was given many statistics to show how absolutely dangerous it was, my VERY angry GP said "It was tantamount to neglect and abuse and the baby would be born flat and blue" :roll: yet I was always able to find a study with statistics that contradicted every argument, so it's a case of there is always a contradictory statistic hidden somewhere out there, whatever you want to prove.

Alison

A great article, and gives the lie to all the rubbish spewed by the likes of UKIP.

The government and opposition have fallen hook line and sinker for the scaremongering. They have allowed those preying on ignorance to set the agenda and dictate the nature of the debate. Sad times.

Back