Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:30 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:53 pm 
Old School Hero

I don't actually recall these myself but:

When I was under 4 I was running around in the doctor's surgery waiting room when a lady took the seat next to my mum... I of course rather loudly stated "Mum! That big fat woman stole my seat!"

At a similar age on seeing my first black man (Wigan wasn't very ethnically diverse in the 70's, at least the part I lived in): "Mum! Is that man going for a bath?!"

In the fruit & veg market: "but mum... I've never tasted a pear!" (cue looks from nearby strangers who must have thought I was a very deprived boy)

One I do remember personally was my sister, too young to be able to pronounce the "s" sound well: "Mum... Can I have some farties?" (loudly of course, in the queue at the supermarket)

And finally, my niece when she was around 3 (her mum, my sister, had a habit of muttering "idiots" under her breath on seeing motorcyclists riding too fast):
(motorcyclist dismounts and removes helmet nearby) "Look mum, an Idiot!" - while pointing at the rather well built, heavily tattooed biker.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:24 pm 
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin
Karma Queen / Cake Meisterin

We were talking after dinner about helicopter cat, I'd showed it to my oldest son today, he wants his body to be turned into a helicopter when he dies, then he mentioned Jackass, apparently they tried to get their gran stuffed, which led to discussions of what you could do with a stuffed gran :roll: then my oldest daughter suggested sex toy :shock: at this point my oldest said I think that's too much, stuff your gran so you can stuff your gran :oops:

Alison

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Isaac_AG wrote:
We were talking after dinner about helicopter cat, I'd showed it to my oldest son today, he wants his body to be turned into a helicopter when he dies, then he mentioned Jackass, apparently they tried to get their gran stuffed, which led to discussions of what you could do with a stuffed gran :roll: then my oldest daughter suggested sex toy :shock: at this point my oldest said I think that's too much, stuff your gran so you can stuff your gran :oops:

Alison

:shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

MY wife's aunt worked for many years at a local builders merchants that also have a kitchen and bathroom showroom (this was 20 years ago).

One quiet Sunday with very little going on and a few people wandering around the showroom and little voice rang out from the bathroom section "MUMMY... I'VE FINISHED!"