Antidote to husbands, a question

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My dear loving husband has had enough of the pesky flies, normally he sucks them up the vacuum cleaner, but he wants to go back to fly paper, I hate the stuff, spending the day surrounded by hanging corpses of flies is disgusting to the extreme. sticky things on windows only attracts moths and leaves glue and fly spray stinks. Is there a way out without the sticky paper decorations?

Alison

Bug zappers, readily available and pretty effective. Encouraging spiders is another great tactic. We had years of mosquito infestations at our old house, but we encouraged spiders and they took care of them, though I also drained their breeding grounds. If they are persistently entering you could look at installing screens as well.

we had and an electric tennis racket fly swatter in brazil, its great fun. I recently saw them in Robert dyas. you'll end up wanting flies in the house and fighting over the fly swatter

That made me chuckle!

My better half has a particular thing about dancing around on the bed in the middle of the night chasing mosquitoes, so I glad we don't have the problem any more.

Chopper1192":11poggey said:
Old boy I known is a top notch marksman, takes them out in flight with rubber bands fired from his armchair. Bloody impressive sight!

That's my party trick too :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Isaac_AG":2baohk6a said:
My dear loving husband has had enough of the pesky flies, normally he sucks them up the vacuum cleaner, but he wants to go back to fly paper, I hate the stuff, spending the day surrounded by hanging corpses of flies is disgusting to the extreme. sticky things on windows only attracts moths and leaves glue and fly spray stinks. Is there a way out without the sticky paper decorations?

Alison

you have problem with flies? just empty the cat litter tray ffs!!! :LOL:

Back