An amazing ebay experience

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Yesterday late morning I purchased a manual and case for my Mondeo, the last owner of our car didn't hand it in when he part exchanged it at Ford :( I paid straight away and it arrived today, in most excellent condition, I don't think I've ever had that kind of instant service on ebay, well chuffed.

For a change tell of your best experience of ebay

Alison

Chopper1192":1g4kf33y said:
Anyone else would've gone for a test drive and filched one out the glovebox, or downloaded it from Dorfs website.

Ours is an early 2007 model, the ones on the website are too modern and are not the same as our car.

Alison

Bought a tyre on ebay once at about 2.30pm. It arrived by 8am the following morning coming from Hampshire to Edinburgh :shock:

The History Man":eg2llz06 said:
In 7 odd years have had few complaints. I do look at feedback though.

Yes I've been on 10 years and have had 2 problems one was a film camera I bought that failed to work and the seller refused to accept I hadn't broken it, because I didn't say anything for 2 days, I had not been there to open it and the second was a computer game I bought described as new but was unsealed and scratched, he said his kid had got hold of it but he sent it anyway, yeah likely story, I sent it back for a refund and never heard from him again :roll: but just that in 10 years is pretty good going.

Alison

I bought this for a grand following finding on ebay

4998189509_6e579784a1_z.jpg

hadn't really been used for couple of years, got seller to put through MOT and drove it home in 2010. Been slowly improving and fixing bits but passed all MOTs without trouble (touch wood).........

and more recently

5434308827_70e298b1d4_z.jpg

Back