If there wasn't Retrobike?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Where would we go? :shock:

Let's give thanks to our founders and this community and of course Eddy the Eagle :LOL:

Alison

i would still have only 1 bike and money in the bank,instead of lost count of bikes and well into my overdraft. :shock: :shock: :shock:

well I came here from VRC- mtbr, so I'd probably still just be there... 2 places, the same but different.

Plus i have sneakerfreaker, that keeps the rest of my head going.

highlandsflyer":sp7nub7u said:
Other websites are available.

I've been on STW but nothing like here, lost contact and ability to re-contact on STW but never here, they just let me sign on years later when fit, regardless of many years absent :D

corsarob":sp7nub7u said:
i would still have only 1 bike and money in the bank,instead of lost count of bikes and well into my overdraft. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have struggled to keep up with bank but loved every minuite :D

Alison, who would rather be in debt through bikes than alcohol and fags :D

Me.

To slightly mangle an old quotation (Voltaire IIRC), "if Retrobike did not exist it would be necessary to invent it." ;)

David

corsarob":1uek3yot said:

This. Having said that ; I'm a lot happier than when I had only the one bike. Salut to the Guv'nor!

I came on here thinking my finances would do better than they did in the retro motorbike scene :shock:

BOY WAS I WRONG :LOL:

But yous guys are like my second family :D

Back