Photos

No. No I can't, but don't let that discourage you........
airplane.jpg

As far as I know you will need to upload them to something like Flickr and then copy the bb code from there. Thats what I do from my phone and it works ok.

I use the attach photo thing in the full editor (button below) but they have to be fairly small files to work. Click choose file, select one from your folder then click add the file and it will post along with your message when you hit the submit button.

pretty sure ipads dont support the file structure the browser would be looking for, best option as someone said is to upload them to flikr (I use dropbox myself as it lets you resize them to the 1024x768 which seems to be the accepted standard here) and the browser uploads from there.

Chute55uk":yjzvva10 said:
pretty sure ipads dont support the file structure the browser would be looking for, best option as someone said is to upload them to flikr (I use dropbox myself as it lets you resize them to the 1024x768 which seems to be the accepted standard here) and the browser uploads from there.

All done on ipad as above using files held in album on same.

I realise you've sorted it, but if you run the forum in mobile view on the iFad, you can upload photos straight to RB without the need to use a third party hosting site like Photobucket.

I don't have a separate photo sharing thingy but have managed to take a picture on my iPad and load it onto the forum in the usual way.

I use a free app called Minima to simply resize the images.

Back