Tintin40 have you been teaching bad habits?

:LOL: And I've seen NOT with a 'skid lid' on :shock:

Wouldn't vote for him any way. Unless he paid me :LOL:

Still if he got hit by a car. One less polictian in the world is not a bad thing

It's all propoganda and bullshit, smoke and mirrors, using stupid little stories like this to divert the public from the real things going on in the world :evil: . If that's the best thing they can come out with they really need to get a grip. Just a shame that he wasn't pulled by the 'bike police' and given a Rodney King style beating, alledgedly ;) Now that WOULD be news worthy :twisted:

For more propoganda used by the Americans about what really happened on 9/11, have a look at this:

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Quite interesting, but it's 2hrs long. Downloading it is easier and allowed by the site.

xizang":2mq9qeig said:
For more propoganda used by the Americans about what really happened on 9/11, have a look at this:

Quite interesting, but it's 2hrs long. Downloading it is easier and allowed by the site.

Not sure i should ask. But what really happened on 9/11?

I watched 2 mins. Thats 2mins i wont see again.

tintin40":43fjk252 said:

Two planes crashed into the World Trade Centre and a lot of people died.

It was terrorists....anything else is just speculation.

There probably wasn't a grassy knoll, but people don't tend to be able to deal with things if they are simple and obvious. Things like that can only happen with the aid of a huge conspiracy. If that's not the truth then none of us are safe.

Welcome to the real world folks.

Two planes crashed into the World Trade Centre and a lot of people died.

It was terrorists....anything else is just speculation.

There probably wasn't a grassy knoll, but people don't tend to be able to deal with things if they are simple and obvious. Things like that can only happen with the aid of a huge conspiracy. If that's not the truth then none of us are safe.

Welcome to the real world folks.[/quote]

My thoughts too. I'm not alone :D

tintin40":1y5fvavf said:
xizang":1y5fvavf said:

I watched 2 mins. Thats 2mins i wont see again.

If you get to the part about Tower 3 it makes you think, as it collapsed without being hit??? It looks as though it was a controlled demolition, especially when they show other buildings being demolished with controlled explosions :shock:
A lot of testimony also is shown by demolition experts, metallurgists and some Firemen who were there but which was not allowed in the enquiry.

The world trade centre attack wasn't planned or allowed to happen by some secret cabal.................but when it did happen, I bet Rumsfeldt, Dick Cheney, and the rest of their chums thought it was bloody christmas- saved them years of building up a new enemy to protect folks from, and all the excuses they'd ever need.

Most conspiracy theories rely on a level of skill and competency unattainable to these types who surround themselves with yes men!

Back