Game of Thrones

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Is it just me?

It was the season 3 finale last night and (despite having watched seasons 1 and 2 pretty much back to back) I still don't have a clue about what's going on!

That's not to say that I don't like it - It's by far and away the best thing that's been on the tellybox for a long time.

I only watched a few episodes of seasons 1 & 2 but have seen all of this last one.
All I can see is a slow build up to dragon girl and her swesome army killing everyone and ruling the world. Seriously, she seems completely invincible (and uber hot!) :oops:

yagamuffin":ah6a289k said:
I only watched a few episodes of seasons 1 & 2 but have seen all of this last one.
All I can see is a slow build up to dragon girl and her swesome army killing everyone and ruling the world. Seriously, she seems completely invincible (and uber hot!) :oops:

I think that her new found friend (the one who resembles Conan the Barbarian) might have a bit of a plan of his own...

I find the lack of female nudity in the later episodes a big disappointment. Watched it from Episode 1 series 1 and find it really great. Seeing that there are 9 books in the series it makes me wonder who will become the King on the Iron Throne when it is all over. The Starks have been killed off, the Lanisters days are numbered, the Dragon lady with here ever increasing army of freed slaves seems to be in a strong position.

PS: Haven't watched the last episode of the third series yet but have it recorded. No spoilers please.

PPS: How about Boardwalk Empire? Any fans here?

Female nudity? Gotta check that one out then.

Very intrigued about BBB's claim of it being the best thing on telly. I follow Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Falling Skies and Hawaii Five-0. That's a lot to stand up to ...

REKIBorter":17s84mrh said:
I find the lack of female nudity in the later episodes a big disappointment. Watched it from Episode 1 series 1 and find it really great. Seeing that there are 9 books in the series it makes me wonder who will become the King on the Iron Throne when it is all over. The Starks have been killed off, the Lanisters days are numbered, the Dragon lady with here ever increasing army of freed slaves seems to be in a strong position.

PS: Haven't watched the last episode of the third series yet but have it recorded. No spoilers please.

The first Season did indeed have some jaw dropping nude ladies. And rather period correct don't you think? At least the way my mind imagines what women of that era might have looked like. You still see Daenerys Targaryen in her birthday suit in the later episodes. She's a bad mothafooker too.

Besides that, what's not to like. Beheadings, betrayal, espionage, politics, dragons, dire wolves, white walkers, giants etc. I can't wait for season 4. Re-watching all three seasons in 720p will keep me going until then.

Epic series. Sons of Anarchy is better, but not much else is (noting is better than SOA IMO).

Watch it from the start, and it'll make sense, you do have to pay attention though, snooze for a minute, and you'll miss something.

And dare I say it, Jerome Flynn (yes, from Robson and Jerome) kicks ass.

Raging_Bulls":scajplwy said:
Female nudity? Gotta check that one out then.

Very intrigued about BBB's claim of it being the best thing on telly. I follow Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Falling Skies and Hawaii Five-0. That's a lot to stand up to ...

Sons of Anarchy & The walking Dead are brilliant. Don't worry about Game of thrones standing up to the other two, you'll be blown away as it's in another league compared to Falling Skies and Five-0.

As a SOA fan I think you'll really enjoy this Podcast as Kurt Sutter is the guest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ADUxmub91Y

Enjoy.

REKIBorter":fomyk8tj said:

Nine books to date, and GRRM doesn't know when the next will be done! :shock:

Back