Experience you'd rather not repeat

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When I was very young my step dad put up a pully slide/zip wire between our tall trees, many years later when weeds had grown and it had sunk I went on it, I hit the ground got dragged along my trousers and pants came down and I got nettled on my legs, bum and genitals :D

What experience would you not repeat that you'd be happy to tell

Being assaulted and having my elbow smashed.

Similarly, once I'd gathered my wits and driven my attackers nuts near on out the top of his skull, it's an experience im quite sure he would like not to repeat as well.

As a kid my mum asked me to light a candle, one of those scented jobs. I had just had a bath and was in my dressing gown. Lit the candle, shook the match to extinguish it and managed to just catch my dressing gown and the thing went up like I had soaked it in petrol. Did the old drop and roll routine while my stepdad tried to smother the flames. Mum just sobbed and gasped uncontrollably.

All turned out ok in the end, no harm done. But not something I wish to repeat.

Abseiling classic style, rope not quite in the correct place. Not sure what was worse the crushed nut or having a 50+ year old nurse checking out my teenage plums.

8 years old, searching for conkers. Stood up straight too close to a barbed wire fence. Tore open my face from nose to lip. Sister went headless chicken. A&E stitches big needle in other end. Happy days.

Why needle in other end?

I walked into scaffolding poles once on a lorry cut my nose, blackened my eyes and broke my specs, didn't need anything other end though :)

Alison

In a hurry, quick pee and zip pulled up a bit too quickly.

I think you get the picture. Still have a scar to this day.

Tazio":2pb5gdnm said:
In a hurry, quick pee and zip pulled up a bit too quickly.

I think you get the picture. Still have a scar to this day.

Not the first, wont be the last. :LOL: its the realisation that you have to undo thats the killer.

Latest posts

Back