NOT political at all, honest

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I was watching an old episode of "999' What's your Emergency" and there was a call centrer worker for the NHS who seamed of the opinion that the only depressed person worth sympathising with was a dead one, one who had committed suicide and succeeded, that all the people that called weather they were at the end of their tether either from alcohol or overdosing, were not worth the call out unless they had died :shock: as a member of the ill health,, as many on here are, I think to be so simplistic an d naive, she should not be working for the NHS, even as a call centrer worker :evil:

Sorry Raging Bull for such a subject but I think sometimes it is important what people think, so what are your opinions on this?

Alison

You should see a dibble call centre. The stuff they won't go out to would make your hair curl, and the amount of assumption that takes place dressed up as "risk assessment" is quite breathtaking, but despite dropping one bollock after another they never learn.

On the other hand, when there's one officer on duty for nearly half the county, what else are they supposed to do?

Latest posts

Back