The EDL

Has the alternative BNP also been mentioned on here in recent months? Suffice to say, it stands for British Neapolitan Party and the manifesto is decidedly ice-cream based*. :)

Personally, the abbreviation "EDL" always makes me think of the electricity company, rather than a bunch of racists. Although said company is actually EDF, and not very English either to boot!

David

*Not exactly ice-cream weather today though. Boo. :(

David B":1mswyqtl said:
Has the alternative BNP also been mentioned on here in recent months? Suffice to say, it stands for British Neapolitan Party and the manifesto is decidedly ice-cream based*. :)

Personally, the abbreviation "EDL" always makes me think of the electricity company, rather than a bunch of racists. Although said company is actually EDF, and not very English either to boot!

David

*Not exactly ice-cream weather today though. Boo. :(

EDF has been battling against hoards of confused lefties on twitter who have been hashtagging them instead of the EDL about their protest in Woolwich!

My uncle is a proud member of the SAS.

Scottish Ambulance Service.

How about the BNP stop advertising at Roland-Garros?

Oh wait, that is the Banque Nationale de Paris. My BAD.

Oh well, no skin off my nose. British Association of Dermatologists?

Chopper1192":2tul1i8t said:
The EDL have a bad rap. What did the Dyslexic Enterprise Legion ever do to get such a bad name?

Well, there were the violent protests outside last years Scrabble Championship...

Back