Woolwich attack

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
All I can say is I feel very very sad..............i've read the Koran and other main religious books, and whilst like other mainstream religious books it defends the right to defend a religion with force most muslims like other followers of big faiths are passive and don't get all fanatical............again I just feel so so sad, and I don't know what the solution is to these things.........minorities, fanaticists, etc, how can we reduce this crappy behavior ?

Re: Woolich attack

I don't think being part of a minority, in the general UK use of that word, is part of the problem.

There are those who are susceptible to indoctrination, by self or others. Combine that with a psychiatric problem of some kind and it is hardly surprising that these things happen.

The knee jerk reactions to the sensationalist reporting is normal too, no one is reminding the public at large that these events are incredibly rare. That makes no headline.

Do these two men have a history of mental illness then ? not all people who kill are mentally ill as the media would have us believe, after all he was quite clear and vocal about his religious beliefs.........but killing in the name of an invisible man certainly could be classed as being mentally ill I guess. This also appears to be a planed attack with others now being arrested, again not just one mentally ill person lashing out. Still very sad.

the only thing rare about 'em is coersing them over the finishing line and into dead game mode, i'd think there are plenty out there in a transitional period and plenty more the security services have failed to mention (attempts).

Had a black muslim kid on me case a couple of yrs back in a curry gaff in the northern quarter of manchester, i was on alert cos of his obvious angry mutterings behind me whilst i was awaiting to be served...so i blocked the background noise out and heard clearly 'Soldier boy' sandwiched into his narrative. With just me and him at the counter it was safe to presume he meant me (i wear me hair short). He followed me to me table (with plenty empty and available) and plotted up all confident like (legs ajar-right elbow on table-hand pointing). Then we started a riddle....he asked me did i know what the most important thing in life was, something all living things need, that was easy but whilst fannying to think of an answer me mind was aware of his left hand not yet leaving his pocket (which is a bit rare sat at a table with food infront of ya). Once i'd worked out all the counters and how to deliver him into two bob land...i answered 'oxegen' and with eyes that were well drunk he asked me how i did'nt know if he was about to kill me...funny thing was/is..like all other wannabe nut-nuts that i've met in me life...he waited for the answer drunk on his new found power of putting it on someone...completely oblivious to the fact he'd just told exactly what he feared...and so not to be rude i answered him 'how do ayou know i'm not gonna kill you?..from the look on his kite i can only presume that the script had gone wrong and so he sat looking at his nose bag trying to think of the next line in pulp fiction. Turned out he sobered right up when realising me hands moved according to his body movements (like a fullback shadowing Ronaldo) and him getting put to sleep of a friday dinner may well have switched to odds-on. Did'nt think a great deal of it at the time, just another loon looking for a victim, then i discovered the muslim prayer mob used a building two blocks down and emptied out on a fri dinner, to a man all with faces that were not exactly humble, not happy, not a smile from 200/300 of em and within half hr melado's looking for military personel with such vigour he's even happy to invent the victim in order to feed whats been put in his ear drum.

Wonder why the two herberts in Woolwich did'nt march into the barracks if they wanted a proper knock-up...

one thing to come out of this;dont you think the edl
looked right prats?
the bnp can get me worked up in to a frenzy over stuff ;but now I don't bother
with the news so much just live and let live;big on karma these days peace ;)
oh and thoughts with his family rip

Indeed EDL and BNP etc are just way over the top in terms of yoby racism. I remember many years back a girl i was sort of seeing said her brother was off to the yemen (her ethnic background was in that area) to learn how to fight and how fanatical he was getting about the muslim thing.......this was in the mid 90's.........if it were today i'd just report it.

I know how strong religion can be to people, i got out of a sect after 7 years, but they are passive , just brain washers non violent...........but i think a lot of the the young muslim men start off as really nice regular people happy to follow the more passive side of Islam, but the bad clerics pull the strings and stir them up, instead of doing the dirty work with their own hands, cowards.

A Sikh friend really, really did not want them to be Asian. As it turned out they were home grown nutters, no mysterious foreigners, just plain savage atavistic headcases demonstrating just how low a human being can sink.

Just imagine if they had been Asian in appearance or origin. The place would have ignited.

greenstiles":20i9cn0y said:
killing in the name of an invisible man certainly could be classed as being mentally ill
Probably the most well observed post I've ever seen on here.

Back