Just for fun, nicknames

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
And do you have one, especially one that is the opposite of what you are :D

When I was at school I was nicknamed Duracell as my sister bleached my hair and I wore a black leather jacket, an obvious one. My husband at work is called The Evil Dominator :roll: or just Evil for short as he is so placid and quietly gets on with his work and rarely ever causes a fuss.

What's yours and why ?

Alison

Tom Hanks - Coined by Heathy. You'll have to come on one of the Isle of Wight rides to find out why, what happens on the island stays on the island.

Given my recent anatomical adjustment I think I'll be picking up a few new ones.

i believe in fixies":3mh2u1hq said:
Tom Hanks - Coined by Heathy. You'll have to come on one of the Isle of Wight rides to find out why, what happens on the island stays on the island.

Given my recent anatomical adjustment I think I'll be picking up a few new ones.

:LOL: :LOL:

Alison

Spock. Only at college though as I got 98% on a statistics project and after that everything was 'logical'.

Haven't really had once since. Beardy on occassions but it seems to come and go despite the beard going nowhere.

Whatleymeister":3rcbiopb said:
Spock. Only at college though as I got 98% on a statistics project and after that everything was 'logical'.

Haven't really had once since. Beardy on occassions but it seems to come and go despite the beard going nowhere.

My hubby grew a beard once, it was really ginger yet he had brown hair, he looked like an archaeology lecturer for the OU :D

Alison

I have numerous nicknames, all of them given to me by others who meant ill. Thus I shall not repeat any here.
Sticks and stones will break your bones and names will haunt you too the grave...........

velomaniac":2cyaedob said:
I have numerous nicknames, all of them given to me by others who meant ill. Thus I shall not repeat any here.
Sticks and stones will break your bones and names will haunt you too the grave...........

When I was in my middle school, I was given a nickname by children from another school that used to catch the same service bus as me, they meant ill too, I'd not divulge it as it still embarrasses me today so I know the feeling it can have :( But a good fun nickname is always good to have, when I lived in Lincoln. no not the prison, a fellow flatmate use to call me Top Cat, after the cartoon character, although now I cannot remember for the life of me why.

Alison

G (which was too short to have as a username), so went with the other one, Unkle-G-sif, as known by my mates kids

G

My name is Ian Collis!

At school some used to call me E for Ian & EON for Ian but the most embarrassing was being called Cauliflower = Collis. :facepalm:

Back