Good result in the St Annes Triathlon...

BertR00t

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
...for my 8 year old who nailed 3rd out of a field of 18 girls in the T1 class. Not bad when she is only 8 and the class is 9-10 year olds. Sad thing about it was the pushy parents yelling stuff at their poor browbeaten kids, 'Change Gear, Push Harder, etc...) Could n't be prouder of her! :D

8755827072_419da067c9_c.jpg

Congratulations to her, that's really well done. I know what you mean about pushy parent's and that's just during sports day in primary school, parents can be so competitive about their children.

Alison

Hahaha, the parents are horrendous. Was walking behind a young girl and her dad yesterday after the event and he was telling her about all the things she did wrong. I didn't hear him tell her that he was proud of her for doing it or anything that she did right. Poor kids. Used to go to the BMX racing quite a bit and Danny Harts dad was one of the worse for it, used to bollock the kid from the sidelines regularly but then again look at him now...

At primary the parents get even more competitive during the parent's race, I think at the end the children should say to the losers, "what the hell were you doing out there, you useless idiot, how embarrassed am I now" :D

Alison

Well done to her and you are right to be proud :D :D

I think a lot of the time the parents are trying to make up for their own lack of ability through their children.................... And look at it this way in 7 or 8 years time you will be able to sleep safely without having to lock the carving knives up in the kitchen :LOL: :LOL:

I was in St Anne's last week went on the beach for a bit, lovely place to be I was looking out for a white fat bike :LOL:

So what I'm trying to do here is convert it returning into a excellent streetable, efficient everyday that I can also autox

Back