Saturday chippy night what's your fav?

Bpool77

Senior Retro Guru
I can't decide to either get the standard,fish chips peas n a can of dandelion n burdock
Or bab'ees ed chips n gravy with a can of shandy? Hmmm

The reason im bringing this up is I've just found a quality chippy near me after missing my
Blackpool chippys for waaaaayyyyy to long :LOL:

Dominos deliver and they take Paypal. The diet starts next week. Having lived the last 12 years in a takeaway delivery no-mans-land we are making the most of the services on offer since we moved.

Got to be fish, chips and mushy peas with pie chips and curry sauce a close second.

Ripped the ass out of dominos it's 24hr here and it always cost £20+ :evil:

Fish chips n peas it is for me, my pals gettin 2 fish cakes on barm with potato scallops on em? Weirdo!

After a 30 mile ride last night, it was a BIG cod lot, although I do like a nice bit of haddock.

Ask for haddock. They usually cook it to order rather than chancing a kept warm cod piece.

Our local never has fish waiting, usually because they are so busy, they can't cook it quick enough.

When we go to West Somerset on hols, we always visit the little chippy in Watchet. We usually share a big cod lot and eat it on a bench overlooking the harbour.

NeilM":1useertf said:
Our local never has fish waiting, usually because they are so busy, they can't cook it quick enough.

When we go to West Somerset on hols, we always visit the little chippy in Watchet. We usually share a big cod lot and eat it on a bench overlooking the harbour.

Make that Saundersfoot or Staithes and that sound like us!

NeilM":28ahks25 said:

you share food??? that,s not natural

Back